The IBM Support Portal enables you to customize the pages to suit your personal work requirements.
You can determine which modules appear on each page and focus on the ones most helpful to you.
To take advantage of this functionality and many other features you must first sign in using your IBM web ID. Tip: If you don't have an IBM ID yet, you can easily make one on the My IBM Registration page
. It's easy and free!
Much of Support Portal functionality is offered through modules. You can remove unneeded modules (and later restore them). Minimize modules to focus on others and change the location of modules on the page.
In addition, you can set page preferences and add modules to your page using the “Customize this page” module.
- The first two customization options help simplify the page layout. Select Hide page graphics to remove the images at the top of the pages.
- The Hide empty modules option is selected by default and determines if a module with no content for the active products should appear on the portal pages.
- Both options are intended to give you a simplified web experience.
These customization features also enable you to consolidate your most frequently used modules onto a single page.
- Expand the Add modules to my page section to see a list of available modules.
- Simply drag a module onto the current Support Portal page.
- Highlighting on the page indicates where you can drop the module.
Customizing your pages in the IBM Support Portal is easy and enables you to set up the portal to meet your specific interests.
To take advantage of this and other features, sign in each time you visit the IBM Support Portal!