Don't hesitate—register today for one of this year's most important analytics-focused events. Attend, and you'll get the latest insight into the tools, technologies and strategies you need to make better-informed decisions in 2012 and beyond.
This complimentary VIP dinner event* is packed with immediately applicable information on unified business analytics that could help your organization achieve better business outcomes, even in these uncertain economic times. Join IBM and leading industry experts as we discuss ways to use analytics to drive profitable growth, address regulatory and compliance issues, and control risk.
IBM Finance Forum 2012 is being offered to a select group of senior finance executives and we'd like you to be among them. You’ll get the insight you need, and learn more effective strategies for applying targeted business analytics to improve the accuracy of your forecasting and planning. You’ll hear about maintaining financial governance over compliance and regulatory activities, and about other critical finance topics. Plus, you’ll be among the first to see the latest additions to the IBM Business Analytics portfolio, including IBM Cognos Insight software and new advances in IBM Cognos TM1.
Not only that, but you will hear a fascinating keynote address from one of these compelling speakers:*
- Stephen Baker, author of The Numerati, about the explosion of digital data and the rise of the applied math gurus, and of Final Jeopardy: Man vs. Machine and the Quest to Know Everything.
- Paul DePodesta, Vice President of player development and scouting for the New York Mets, and the inspiration for the book and movie Moneyball.
- Stephen Dubner, award-winning author, journalist, radio and TV personality, and coauthor of the international best-selling business books Freakonomics and SuperFreakonomics.
- Harry Markopolos, the independent financial fraud investigator who spent nine years piecing together the facts and figures needed to blow the whistle on Bernie Madoff’s multibillion dollar Ponzi scheme.
- Lawrence McDonald, risk manager, bond trader and best-selling author of A Colossal Failure of Common Sense: The Inside Story of the Collapse of Lehman Brothers.
*Speakers will vary by city
Space for these complimentary events is limited. So visit our website today to learn more about Finance Forum events in North America. Find a city near you and register now!
*IBM reserves the right to limit attendance to qualified attendees.