Submitted by Paul Bard, Senior Marketing Writer, IBM Cognos
Business Analytics Forum is only three weeks away! But don’t panic. If you haven’t registered yet, you still have time. And you can still save $200
off the onsite price if you register by October 22.
With companies in all industries demanding the maximum return on all their investments, there’s no better way to assure that your company gets the maximum return on its own investment in IBM software than by joining us at this important, once-a-year event.
Whether your specific job role involves business intelligence, financial and risk analytics, predictive analytics or the fast-growing field of social media and customer analytics, at Business Analytics Forum 2011 you’ll get four days of intensive education from the very best and brightest in the business. You’ll gain the practical know-how you need to perform your day-to-day job more effectively. More important, you’ll learn how your organization can get greater value from its software deployments and become a stronger, more agile competitor in the process.
Business Analytics Forum offers:
- Unbeatable content—You’ll hear tips and techniques and learn about valuable best practices from the designers and developers who actually create and deploy IBM Cognos, IBM SPSS, IBM Clarity and IBM OpenPages software.
- Networking with peers and product experts—You’ll hear implementation success stories from peers and professionals who face the same challenges you do on a daily basis.
- A sneak peek into the IBM labs—Get a first look at powerful new product capabilities and innovations that will deliver insights to help your organization’s leaders make smarter decisions.
- EXPO—Tour our larger than ever EXPO floor at your own pace, and meet partners and product experts who will share ideas on important topics like cloud computing, mashups, data governance, unstructured data and more.
- Complimentary IBM Software Certification Testing—Take up to three certification exams at no charge–a savings of $200 per exam! Plus, you can take an unlimited number of additional exams for 50% off.
Sample Agenda Builder
Curious about specific breakout sessions? Go to our Sample Agenda Builder
, where you can "test drive" the conference by viewing session information and building a sample schedule of activities for the event. You can search for sessions by date, track or industry, view details and build a customized agenda that meets your interests and goals. Then you can save your sample agenda as a PDF file or email it directly to your colleagues for review.
Celebrate IBM’s Centennial on October 25 Certain value for uncertain times
For those of you who have already registered for Business Analytics Forum, be sure to join us for an evening networking event on Tuesday, October 25 to celebrate 100 years of progress at IBM. After a full day of sessions and meetings, you’ll have a chance to play interactive games, see artifacts from IBM’s rich history, and enjoy hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Then, the arena will come to life with a performance by the Grammy-Award winning pop/rock group Train
Business Analytics Forum offers opportunities that only a live event can provide. It’s the single most comprehensive learning opportunity for IBM Business Analytics software users. And with value and ROI on everyone’s mind, you’ll find no better value than this one. So don’t wait! Visit the Business Analytics Forum websit
e to learn more or register now
! We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas! And remember, follow Business Analytics Forum on Twitter!
Add your voice to the conversation. Connect with attendees and stay up-to-date on conference news by visiting http://ibm.co/iodsocial
. And, tag your tweets with the #baforum or #iod11 hashtags