The data proves it: analytics will make you smarter than your competitors. Join us at Business Analytics Forum at Information On Demand 2012 and learn how. This is the must-attend event where IT, office of finance and line-of-business professionals can take a giant leap toward making your organization an analytics leader.
Here you'll find the practical know-how you need to maximize the value of software deployments. Whether your focus is on business intelligence, financial analytics, reporting and governance, risk management, or predictive analytics, Business Analytics Forum is the place to get solutions to tame big data challenges – and perform your day-to-day job more effectively.
Business Analytics Forum offers:
- More than 200 Business Analytics breakout sessions across the entire conference. Tracks include Business Intelligence; Performance Management; Predictive & Advanced Analytics; Risk Analytics; and Social Media & Customer Analytics
- The EXPO Hall, with more than 300 exhibitors, IBM experts, and hands-on demonstrations, so you can experience the entire business analytics ecosystem and get one-on-one answers to your toughest challenges
- Opportunities to network with like-minded peers and colleagues in the business analytics community
- Access to the Business Leadership Forum, delivering relevant and thoughtful topics on a number of business issues, including customer care and insight, risk and compliance, and operational efficiencies related to proper management of content and data
- In-depth introductions to IBM solutions for Data Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information Integration, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing through sessions delivered as part of the Enterprise Content Management and Information Management Forums
For all these reasons – and more – you won't want to miss this informative annual user conference! Mark your calendar now and be sure to register before August 31 for maximum savings and the best hotel accommodations.
Register now and save!