Guest post by Kate Mougey, Business Partner Communications
If you’re an IBM Business Partner, there’s no shortage of reasons to attend Impact 2013. We can think of hundreds, including the great content in sessions in the Business Partner Summit on Sunday, April 28, and throughout the week. But, if we had to come up with a short list, here are the top five reasons that Business Partners should plan to join us in Las Vegas for Impact 2013 AND the Business Partner Summit.
By the way, the Summit is a great way to kick off the conference and includes keynotes from these IBM executives:
- Kristen Lauria, Vice President, Marketing, IBM Mobile Enterprise and Application and Integration Middleware
- Dave Mitchell, Vice President, Worldwide WebSphere Business Partners, General Business and Enablement
- Mark Register , Vice President, IBM Software Business Partners and Midmarket
- Marie Wieck, General Manager, Application and Integration Middleware
Here is a preview of the summit schedule - it is chock full of exciting speakers and events.
Why Register Now?
- Get the best hotel – Hotel accommodations will fill up, particularly those in the most desirable locations. Don’t wait until the last minute to register so you can get the hotel of your choice and stay close to the action at Impact 2013.
- Request meetings with IBM executives. You can request meetings with IBM executives attending Impact 2013 using a tool available only to registrants. Once you register, you can begin to set up meetings.
- Start building your agenda with the Impact Smart-site. The sooner you begin planning your schedule, the sooner you can determine times that would be open to meet with clients, IBMers, and other Business Partners. The Session Preview Tool is available for those who have not yet registered.
- Get the entire team to register so that you can make team assignments to cover specific activities and correct calendar conflicts early.
Be sure to register for Impact soon and follow all the latest news and updates on Twitter with the #ibmimpact and #ibmpartners hashtags.