Today, IBM announced two new Tivoli IT management solutions for mid-sized businesses:
IBM Tivoli Foundations Application Manager: Provides the capabilities to quickly and comprehensively monitor, alert and report on the performance and availability of your key IT infrastructure.
IBM Tivoli Foundations Service Manager: Provides SMB focused service desk capabilities through ITIL V3.0 aligned service request, incident, and problem management processes.
Benefits of solutions:
• Controls costs while improving efficiency and business processes
• Increases service at a cost that provides greater return on investment – customer can break even within months!
• Grows the business without the need to hire more staff and replace your systems
Requirements and Support:
• Fully integrated with the base hardware, middleware, and applications pre-installed and pre-configured – operational within hours
• Built on the Lotus Foundations core platform, which provides advanced disaster recovery, hands-off protection and automated disk back-up
• Runs on certified IBM hardware or on third-party hardware. For details on specs and models, check out our solution sheets on the product web pages
Available through IBM Business Partners: To order Tivoli Foundations, contact your local IBM Business Partner.
Help others discover your Tivoli Foundations solution Web page
If you’re an IBM Business Partner, please bookmark the page to your Tivoli Foundations solution in the Tivoli for Midmarket community. Make sure to tag your bookmark with tfam-ad, tfsm-ad, and partner. See instructions for social bookmarking to add your solution
Other social networking opportunities:
Customers and Business Partners provide a wealth of insight based on their own experiences and practices. Please take a moment to share your experiences, knowledge and questions with the Tivoli Midmarket communities: