Delight Them! Why User Experience Matters - 9:00 am ET / 3 pm CEST getrealchat.com/ibmdigitalexp
Designing exceptional digital experiences requires not only core elements such as mobile, analytics, rich content, analytics, and social, but also must have capabilities like portal and its personalization, security, integration and management of content.
Join the Conversation tomorrow with :
- Larry Bowden – IBM VP, Digital Experience Software
- Stuart McRae – Executive Collaboration & Social Business Evangelist
- Tami Cannizzaro – IBM Global Director, Social Business
Come explore, learn and grow with us as we all commit to creating the best possible experiences for our users. Let’s delight them as a first priority!
#GetRealChat Twitter Chat with IBM Social Business, Exceptional Digital Experiences Team
Date: Thursday, September 12th
Time: 9:00 am ET / 3 pm CEST
Join Conversation: getrealchat.com/ibmdigitalexp
You can also follow & engage in the conversation real time via the following hashtags!
Additional Resources – Listen, Watch, Engage & Learn
Check out the resources below to listen to the world premier launch from August 1, 2013 of #GetRealChat Radio show with IBM, Base22 and CityForward as guest. I also included some cool mobile, social and digital technology resources from IBM, Base 22 and CityForward who all joined us for both the #GetRealChat Radio Show and Twitter chat!
- Full recap: July 18th #GetRealChat Twitter Conversation & Radio show
- Listen & learn: Replay of #GetRealChat Radio Show World Premier Launch with IBM Social Business, Digital Experience Team.
- Learn via webcast: IBM Social Business Webcast
- Check out the demo: IBM Exceptional Digital Experience Software Demo
- See CityForward in Action: Who Gets an Annual Bonus? and Philadelphia Vacancies
- Learn from the Tweet Chat Recap: #GetRealChat with IBM
Stay Updated on Future Events: Sign Up for Updates & Announcements on Future Conversations & Events!