IBM will also be participating in several sessions and panels as well:
- Monday 9:00am: "Implementation Options: Unified Communications"
- Monday 11:00am: "Summit: Next Generation Communications Architectures"
- Monday 1:00pm: "Summit: Unified Communications Executive Forum" with Bruce Morse, Vice President, Unified Communications & Collaboration Software
- Monday 2:00pm: "Comparing Unified Communication Options: Who's offering what?"
- Tuesday 1:00pm: "Summit: Role of Cloud in Enterprise Communications"
- Tuesday 2:00pm: "Integrating Mobility and Unified Communications: Comparing the Vendors' Solutions
- Wednesday 8:00am: "Managed/Hosted Services for Unified Communications"
- Wednesday 9:15am: "Keynote Presentation: IBM - Alistair Rennie, General Manager, Lotus and WebSphere Portal
- Wednesday 1:00pm: "Marrying Social Networking and Enterprise Communications"
- Wednesday 1:00pm: "Unified Communications Leadership Roundtable: How far have we come? What's next?"
- Wednesday 3:00pm: "Presence: Preferences and Rules Drive Communications Effectiveness"
Oh, and I almost forgot our Friday Funnies for this week, courtesy of Mitch Cohen: