- Domino-based Sametime community server monitoring for Sametime v7.5 through v8.5
- Platform support for AIX, Windows, Linux
- Remote monitoring and sub-nodes supporting - you install the monitoring agent in a separate box from the Sametime servers, and use a single agent to monitor multiple Sametime servers
- Sametime server workload performance statistics - total login/logout, # active meeting/ chat, meeting activities, file transfer, and more
- Sametime service availability of components (internal and external), as well as service health check (HTTP, SIP, MUX, Community Service, Meeting Service, and more)
- Sametime function tests for login, awareness, Instant Messaging, and more
- Sametime cluster monitoring, including configuration information, and summary of performance, capacity and availability
- Issue monitoring and management, including identifying, tracking situations, finding root cause and taking actions to fix, along with scenario-based issue identification and solving
The Sametime Blog
Jacques Pavlenyi 1000002W2A firstname.lastname@example.org Tags:  server domino application composite sametime tivoli support management 1 Comment 3,052 Visits
Our brethren over in the IBM Tivoli Software brand of products have just announced the General Availability of new tools to support your Sametime environment. The Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Applications now supports:
Visit the data sheet linked above, or contact your IBM Software Representative for more details.
Jacques Pavlenyi 1000002W2A email@example.com Tags:  unified-communications telephony webcast uc unified sametime #ucoms domino education 2,585 Visits
On October 19, 2010 at 12:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time), please join Clifford Spinac, Technical Specialist for Lotus SUT, in a free Webcast to learn about the deployment options for SUT and examine the architecture behind it. Hear from an insider about the critical points where SUT integrates with your infrastructure and why you need to be aware of them. Cliff also reviews basic call flows and what you need to know about how SUT manages your telephone calls.
The webcast is hosted by the Lotus User Group.org, and sponsored by IBM Business Partners Plantronics and Meridian IT. Plus, every
attendee is automatically entered to win a Plantronics Voyager PRO UC wireless Bluetooth headset. Click here to register.
Hot of the presses, some good news for those looking to use Domino 8.5.1 and Sametime 8.5 community server or 'classic' meetings server. IBM will now provide technical support to customers using this configuration. Here is the official technote with the official support statement.
We plan to continue testing Domino 8.5.1 configuration for inclusion in a maintenance release of Sametime 8.5, currently targeted for release in 1H 2010.