- Come see what the 8.5.1 release looks like on the Mac 10.6, Linux, and other popular desktop and mobile device environments.
- Discover how the new Sametime Unified Telephony 8.5.1 release provides support for additional client platforms and simplifies client deployment.
- See how to reduce calling costs with softphone, call management, and aggregated presence awareness.
- Get a peek at what a real consistent user communications experience looks like with a demonstration of telephony presence, incoming call management, click-to-call, click-to-conference, and softphone capability
- Learn how to activate telephony features via administrator policies
- Hear what early deployment customers are saying
- Q&A with the product management team
Plus, one lucky participant will win a Plantronics Voyager PRO UC wireless Bluetooth headset*. The presentation is free but requires pre-register here.
(*There's that 'conditions apply - see registration page for details' asterisk again...)
***CORRECTION 08/25*** I forgot to mention that this webcast is part of a series of three upcoming Sametime webcasts jointly sponsored by Plantronics and Meridian IT.