We are excited to announce the availability of Actiance's Vantage Compliance Module for IBM Sametime directly from IBM. Vantage for IBM Sametime software helps organizations protect corporate brand and reputation, ensure ethical practices, and maintain compliance with industry regulations and legislation. Vantage is an industry leading security, management, and compliance solution for unified communications.
IBM and Actiance (formerly known as FaceTime) have been partners for years, but we are now reselling (through both IBM sellers and partners) Vantage for IBM Sametime as well as the brand new Vantage Compliance Module for IBM Connections, providing the perfect social collaboration platform along with security and compliance features beyond native implementations.
Vantage not only helps maintain compliance with government and industry regulations, but also ensures organizations are prepared for eDiscovery requirements. And in today's world where communicating with your partners is as vital as as with colleagues inside your company, security and control around internal and external interaction is absolutely necessitated. And companies need software that provides security where corporate anti-virus software leaves off, protecting at the application level. Some of the features from Vantage for IBM Sametime that support these requirements include :
- Day-Zero worm blocking, malware prevention, and Spam over IM (SpIM) protection to provide a robust secure environment.
- Creation and enforcement of ethical walls at a global, group or user level, and for federated accounts.
- Granular control over feature usage and even the ability to restrict messages from specific domains.
- Real-time inspection, content filtering, alerts, and logging of UC events such as, IM, persistent group chat transcripts, FAQ, announcements, and file transfers.
- Disclaimers with different priority codes let users know in multiple languages they are being monitored.
- Inspection is based on granular content filtering rules and event auditing to help for electronic discovery.
- Secure, intuitive web-based administration interface; There is one UI, consistent with that for Connections.
- Reporting of metadata, rich text, announcements, file transfers, and data integrity validation (anti-tampering checksums).
- Enables content to be archived on the Vantage server, passed to another content management system or both.
Additional information can be found at the following ibm.com pages:
Vantage for IBM Connections - http://bit.ly/pb9I9a
Vantage for IBM Sametime - http://bit.ly/qxhsNn