Please visit the site at www.ibm.com/support.
Key updates include:
- Automatic operating system selection for some hardware products
- Search results for both Plan and Install documentation now available
- Link to the IBM Security Bulletins page
Automatic operating system selection for some hardware products
Users will no longer be prompted to choose an operating system for products where the only selection is “All listed operating systems.”
Search results for both Plan and Install documentation now available
Results for both Plan and Install documentation are now available in the “Featured plan & install” module using the “Search results: All planning and installation...” link.
Link to the IBM Security Bulletins page
The “Flashes and alerts” modules on the “Support home,” “Downloads,” “Troubleshoot” and “Plan & install” pages now feature a “Latest security bulletins” link to the IBM Security Bulletins page.
- 3823: “Translate this page” not working on some hardware documents
- 12262:Page navigation tabs not centered on wide screen displays
- 12417: “Service requests for hardware, PC support, countries, and recent acquisitions” module unavailable for the UK locale.