Are you ready to break away?
Then come with your clients to IBM's exclusive “Breaking Away With Business Analytics” virtual leadership exchange on Thursday, January 28, 2010. Building on the packed-room attendance at the IBM Information on Demand Conference Information-Led Transformation Leadership Exchange, this exciting program is being brought online to help you reach more of your C-level and Senior LOB/IT clients/contacts. Featuring case studies from clients engaged in an information-led transformation, this unique program helps foster dialog between these client executives.
The agenda for this complimentary 2.5 hour virtual experience includes:
· 'Breaking Away with Business Analytics' keynote with Ambuj Goyal, General Manager, IBM Software Group, and Fred Balboni, Global Business Analytics and Optimization Leader, IBM Global Business Services.
· 'Breakaway' Case Studies from retail, government, banking, insurance and IBM.
· 'Chat with the experts' with Global Business Services industry experts.
· Gain actionable insights. The virtual leadership exchange will share IBM’s vision for an information-led transformation and provide examples of how leading companies in government, retail and banking are using business analytics to drive breakaway performance.
· Engage with IBM industry experts. Interact with leading subject matter experts and get practical advice on how to drive analytics-driven innovation within their organization.
· Exchange ideas with peers. This virtual leadership exchange is designed to encourage interactions among participants.
Invite your C-level and senior LoB/IT clients/contacts to join us for “Breaking Away With Business Analytics” to help progress and expand deals by:
· Broadening a point-product discussion to a more strategic level.
· Expanding discussions to include more cross-IBM solutions and services or to connect multiple initiatives under a unifying vision.
We encourage you to leverage this event to get 2010 off to a great start.
Date: January 28, 2010
Time: 11 am Eastern time / 10am Central time / 8am Pacific time
Location: Your Client’s Desktop