Join the IBM Systems & Technology Group at the Gartner Data Center Conference and learn how smarter computing strategies can help you gain insight, manage growth and leverage new technologies. The Gartner Data Center 29th Annual Event takes place at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV on December 6-9, 2010.
Attend and take advantage of these benefits:
- Exclusive private meetings with IBM executives
- On-site demos and best practice sessions from IBM subject matter experts
- Customer Case Study speaking session
- A private networking event at a special location
- Sessions on Cloud Computing and Virtualization
Visit the IBM Booth Z to see the latest in IBM systems and solutions. Take a tour of the Portable Modular Data Center; a turnkey data center built for any environment for remote, temporary, mobile and raised floor expansion solutions.
Be sure to look for these IBM Speaker Sessions during the event:
- Matt Collins, Vice President, IBM Smarter Business Initiatives
"Smarter computing delivers better economics"
- Steve Sams, Vice President, IBM Site and Facilities Services
"Blueprint for data center efficiency "
- Kevin Muha, Enterprise Architect and Technology Manager of Storage Services, UPMC
"Univ. of Pittsburgh Medical Center Maximizes Storage Efficiency with IBM"
Please contact your IBM representative for more information and to arrange a meeting at the conference. We want to see our customers in Las Vegas at the show. Follow us on Twitter at @IBMSTG to get real-time conference updates!