Given the recent natural disasters that have hit the U.S. and the world, it is essential for clients to have a robust business resiliency strategy. Planning in advance helps to reduce the impact of systems outages arising due to large scale disasters. One way to get ahead of disasters, before they strike, is to replicate business critical data across multiple sites with automation for remote locations. This applies to businesses of any size with multiple sites, regional operations or wherever decentralization of data is desired.
IBM will be hosting a Disaster Recovery and Business Resiliency Solutions web event to help you plan for disasters in a preventative, rather than reactive way. This webcast will included a customer case study from Dick Cosby Senior System Administrator, EDPS.
Register for this event on July 19th at noon EST, 9 am PST.
1) Have no existing Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy in place
2) Are worried about recent natural disasters and if their current DR strategy and hardware in place is effective enough
3) Have multiple data centers and looking for assistance in design and implementation of business resiliency solutions.
In this session attendees will learn about:
- New approaches to build disaster recovery solutions
- Software subsystems enabling business resiliency in multi-site configurations
- Data Replications Strategies to mitigate impact of systems outages
- Services offerings for implementation disaster recovery solutions
- Best Practices from a Client Case Study
Speakers for this webcast include:
- Steve Finnes, IBM Power Systems HA Product Offering Manager, Project Executive
Dick Cosby Senior System Administrator, EDPS
Primitivo Cervantes, IBM Systems &Technology Group, Systems Agenda Delivery