Join IBM April 8, 2014, for a Livestream a landmark event that will take place in New York City. IBM will be making a series of announcements to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Mainframe. The event will highlight breakthroughs in business, industry and society driven by the Mainframe, and the strategic role it will continue to play in the future. RSVP to save the date now.
The event features a great lineup of IBM speakers and IBM Customers sharing new announcements, research projects, best practices and breakthrough business innovation enabled by the IBM Mainframe.
- IBM Senior Vice Presidents Steve Mills, Colleen Arnold, Tom Rosamilia, and John Kelly, and IBM General Manager for System z Pat Toole
- Client speakers from Visa, CitiBank and Business Connexion
- Researchers from Yale University
- Students, the future generation of IT
The event will highlight the strategic role of the mainframe and its evolution in enabling:
- Industry-changing missions that make the extraordinary possible
- Reinvention to transform your business
- Secure data and the exponential growth of data and transactions
Make the extraordinary possible: IBM Mainframe50
April 8, 2014
2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
Broadcast via Livestream
Visit the event website: RSVP to receive a notification when the Livestream is about to begin and you will also be prompted to add this event to your calendar.