As Lotusphere 2010 draws closer everyday, there are a number of things I want to make sure that our Lotus Business Partners know about and take advantage of. There's so much going on that I wanted to give you an easy road map to the events, advance marketing and media preparation that you can do to make sure you are ready to kick off 2010 in the know. Here's the 411.
Marketing Opportunities (pre-event)
- First up, next week on Dec. 8th, IBM is holding a media training session for Partners attending the event. We'll give you the inside scoop on what you need to do if you want to make a press announcement from Lotusphere. Be sure and register for this web session, so you can leverage the press and analysts attending Lotusphere to effectively get your own message into the market.
- Next, register for the Dec., 17th Think!Thursday to get a sneak peak of all the opportunities going on at the event. Remember knowledge is power, if you are well-informed, then you will be able to make the most of your time at the event to network, generate leads and schmooze. The power of community is something that you want to leverage to benefit your organization in the New Year!
- Don't forget to let your contacts and customers know that you will be there. IBM has prepared a special set of marketing campaign materials for your use to help you get the word out. Be sure to check out the campaign materials. This little gem is hidden away on the Lotus partner pages. Here is what you need to do. Go to the demand generation page, byclicking here, then scroll down to the bottom of the page where is says, Lotusphere 2010 demand generation materials using Lotus Knows theme (English only)*.
- If you have time to do a mailing, take a look at the postcard template to invite your customers and prospects to Lotusphere. If you're looking for a quicker way to get the word out, check the email templates and web banners that you can use on your own website. These materials save you a lot of time and help you leverage the IBM brand.
* Entitled content - Sign in using your PartnerWorld ID and password
|Examples of Business Partner tools
||This file contains examples of each of the marketing tools listed in this table.
||Print ad for Lotus Cloud computing in Adobe InDesign format
||336 x 280 banner ads (4) for Lotus Connections, LotusLive, Lotus Sametime and Lotus Notes in .GIF and .PSD formats
||Customizable postcard in Adobe InDesign format
||Customizable letter and envelope for postal mailing in Adobe InDesign format
||Customizable emails using either Lotus Knows headline or Lotus
Knows graphic with Smarter planet tagline layout in .JPG and .PSD
||Various size buttons and banners for website development using Lotus Knows statements in .GIF and .PSD formats
||Print to poster board or vinyl banner for your customer and prospecting events
||Use this template to add the Lotus Knows look and feel to your Symphony presentations
||For Windows desktops, a fun, animated screensaver
Events and special breakout sessions happening at Lotusphere.
Here are a few links to help you find your way.Watch this space! I'll be posting more news as we get closer to the conference.