For a limited time, IBM is offering a Virtual Briefing Center for IBM authorized Business Partners to hold virtual customer
events. This benefit is only available until June 25th, 2010. The Virtual Briefing Center
capabilities allow you to build your own agenda to put on a web event.
Participating Business Partners have dedicated private space and can
host as many events as desired between now and June 25, 2010, all for one
low price of $9,500.00 USD. This price is 60% less than the normal rate. And best of all you can use your hard event co-marketing dollars to fund this. We've made it easy for you to put on an event. Simply choose the IBM materials and videos you like from our selection and combine them with your own materials.
To help you create "demand for your event" and market it, IBM provides a 'Virtual
Event-in-a-Box' with a how-to guide, registration site, invitation
templates, IBM videos and more that can be combined with your own material for a tailored event. Here are a few more details to help you understand all about this new marketing benefit.
- Dedicated private space for your virtual events
- Ability to hold as many virtual events as you wish before 25 Jun 2010
- Ability to market events as joint IBM/Business Partner sponsored
- Access to IBM assets to include in your event
- Access to Virtual Event-in-a-Box
- Access to IBM expert(s) to join your event if requested
Criteria for hosting an event
- Authorized Business Partner
- Commitment to drive 25 clients to virtual event
- Commitment to enter leads generated as a result of any event hosted in space
- Sign a trademark agreement for marketing events jointly with IBM
To submit an application form to apply to make use of this benefit:IBM is a leader in the use of Virtual Worlds, so we are the perfect partner to take you there! Check out the special Virtual Collaboration for Lotus Sametime recently featured in the PBS Documentary Front Line!