The CM8 User Group is pleased to invite you to a meeting for CM8 users on November 5 during the IOD conference. Meet us in Tropics B to hear from CM8 users and share your own experiences. For the first time ever, this session will be simultaneously broadcast online! Even if you can't join us in person, we'd love to have you attend our web session!
The goals of the CM8 User Group are: To allow CM8 customers to "share & network" their install/success stories and to learn how to "achieve greater business value" from their CM8 investments.
Hosted by Bridget Klare - Kroger Company, we'll cover a comprehensive agenda, including:
- Royal Bank of Canada - Joseph Likuski, ECM Leader at RBC, will discuss RBC's CM8 implementation and use of IBM Content Collector for email
- Erie Insurance - Mary Jo Ingalls, ECM Leader at Erie, will cover Erie's journey with IBM over the years, including IS to CM8 migration, CM for claims, addition of CMOD and how they bridge them all together.
- Demo: IBM Content Navigator for CM8 - Ian Story, IBM Senior Product Manager, will demo the new ICN V. 3 release which includes CM8 & CMOD federation, e-Client/pClient replacement functions and much more
- CM8 Product Strategy Panel Discussion - Featuring IBM's Jim Reimer, IBM CM8 Architect, Cristiane Hilkner, Vice President, ECM Development, Ian Story, Senior Product Manager, Shailesh Gupta, CM8 Product Development Manager
- CM8 Next Product Update - Shailesh Gupta - IBM ECM Product Manager
Whether in person at IOD or via the webcast, you won't want to miss this event! If you're attending IOD, there's no need to RSVP – join us in conference room Tropics B at 10am.
When: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:00am – 12:15pm PT
Where: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Tropics B
Alternate Location: online: https://ecmibm.webex.com/ecmibm/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=590784326