It’s that time again. IBM is hosting “Putting Content to Work: ECM UserNet 2011." This year’s agenda offers even more than previous events…including 37 breakout sessions in three unique tracks: IT, business and RIM & Legal. You can learn more details about the sessions and agenda at http://www.ibm.com/software/ecm/events/usernet, but some highlights of the day will include:
- Learning best practices for reducing risk and cost
- Hearing key learnings from the Compliance, Governance and Oversight Council’s (CGOC) latest benchmark report
- Discovering the value of defensible disposal
- Networking with other legal, compliance and RIM professionals
- Matching wits with IBM’s Watson in a game of Jeopardy!
Register today at: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/ecm/events/usernet/