IBM ECM Innovation Awards program recognizes IBM ECM clients who have
demonstrated excellence in deriving exceptional business value from IBM ECM
software. Winners will be selected from among those organizations who have
implemented ingenious solutions using IBM ECM software and recognized at
the Information On Demand 2012 Conference, October 21 - 25, 2012, Las Vegas, NV. Attendance at the
conference is not mandatory to win an award.
To receive the Innovation Award submission form, email: Amit Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submitting your implementation for this award is 15th August 2012
The IBM Enterprise Content Management Customer Innovation Awards have a long history of recognizing outstanding companies that have implemented innovative ECM solutions combining business and technical vision with demonstrable results. Past winners include:
· Bluecross BlueShield of Tennessee
· State of North Dakota
· Standard Chartered Bank
· U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
· Tejon Ranch Company
· Novartis International AG
Apart from the prestige associated with the awards, it presents a unique opportunity for our customers to showcase their innovative use of ECM technology and to:
· Be distinguished as a technology leader in your industry for solving specific business challenges.
· Be recognized at the IBM Information on Demand Global Conference in October with an award crystal and other recognitions.
This year we are having four interesting categories to cover entire spectrum of ECM capabilities
1. Capture and Socialize: Best IBM Social Content/Capture Award - Recognizes the best use of innovative IBM ECM Social Content or Capture/Imaging software Solutions.
2. Activate: Best IBM Case Management Award - Recognizes the best use of innovative IBM Case Management software solutions.
3. Analyze: Best IBM Content Analytics Award - Recognizes the best use of innovative IBM Content Analytics software solutions.
4. Govern: Best IBM Information Lifecycle Governance Award - Recognizes the best use of innovative IBM Information Lifecycle Governance software solutions.
In all categories, judges will look for deployed applications that solve challenging or unique business problems. Extra emphasis will be placed on quantifiable return on investment or creative deployments that lead specific industries for business transformation.