Aug. 15 deadline for ECM 2011 Client Innovation Award nominations!
The 2011 IBM Enterprise Content Management client innovation awards program is seeking submissions by Aug. 15. This program recognizes IBM ECM clients who have demonstrated excellence in creating exceptional business value from IBM ECM software. Winners will be selected from among those organizations who have implemented ingenious solutions using IBM ECM software. Winners will be recognized at the Information On Demand 2011 Conference, October 23 - 27, 2011, Las Vegas, NV. Attendance at the conference is not mandatory to win an award.
To receive the Innovation Award submission form, email: Amit Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org
OR DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
SUBMIT nomination by AUG. 15
The IBM Enterprise Content Management Innovation Awards have a long history of recognizing outstanding companies that have implemented innovative ECM solutions combining business and technical vision with demonstrable results.
- Be distinguished as a technology leader in your industry solving specific business challenges.
- Be recognized at the IBM Information on Demand Global Conference in October with an award crystal and other activities.
This year there are three categories:
- Best Enterprise Content Management ROI Solution
- Recognizes the most innovative use of ECM products and technologies to gain significant business benefits and return on investment.
- Best Business Transformative Solution
- Recognizes the most innovative use of ECM products and technologies to transform a business.
- Best Overall Cross IBM Solution
- Recognizes the most innovative use of Cross IBM products and technologies to gain significant business benefits.