Are you the LOB Manager or LOB Director, the CTO or the IT Director in your organization? Then the ACM tracks in the ECM Forum are for you. You will learn how to combine information, process and people to provide a complete view of case information and achieve optimized outcomes.
We will be showcasing some of the exciting stuff throughout the course of the event and I am sure you will have your brain stretched with the amount of takeaways we have in store for you! You will learn about the latest solutions and best practices for quickly using content and process management with advanced analytics, business rules, collaboration and social software to help drive better decisions.
Listen to these customer speakers:
- Texas Office of the Attorney General: will share how IBM Case Manager helped streamline victims of crime compensation claims at the Texas OAG.
- Turner Industries: will share how they are using IBM Case Manager to manage their quality assurance processes.
- Great West Life: will share how to resolve multiple business challenges with IBM Case Manager in concert with IBM Business Partner, Ultera’s solution for insurance.
Do plan to attend these top sessions:
|M 08:15 ECM in the General Session|
|M 10:15 IBM Case Manager to manage criminal history|
|M 02:00 ECM Keynote: Smarter Content. New Insights. Better Outcomes.|
|M 03:30 IBM ECM Products & Strategy|
|T 03:00 Zurich Mexico deploys IBM Case Manager|
|T 04:30 IBM Case Manager at Turner Industries|
|W 08:15 ECM in the General Session|
|W 10:00 Claim-to-Payment: ACM using IBM Case Manager comes to the rescue|
|R 11:15 Complex claims solutions: Transforming your operations using IBM Case Manager|
Please visit the EXPO to learn more about IBM Case Manager and Case Management Solutions:
§ Stop by the Case Management pedestals to learn more about IBM Case Manager 5.2 and how it enables mobile solutions
§ See 15+ Business Partners at the EXPO with case management solutions
§ Visit the Smarter Process pedestal
§ Come see the Case Manager and Content Navigator demo at the Demo Gallery
Do not miss our exciting Business Partner solutions:
- Adjacent: Award-winning Texas OAG’s Crime Victim Services Division solution to manage the victim application process, eligibility determination, case management and more.
- Pyramid Solutions: A new Cloud/SaaS offering built on IBM Case Manager 5.2 from Pyramid Solutions.
- IPD: Complex claims solutions: Transforming your operations using IBM Case Manager.
I would really encourage all of you reading this to view the entire IBM ECM ACM Agenda and use the session builder tool to build your personal agenda. So go ahead and put the exciting ACM sessions on your calendar as must do activities. Hope to meet with you at a bigger, better and exciting Information OnDemand Conference 2013