IBM Connect 2014 is almost here again – are you ready? Now is the time to start planning your schedule (using the Session Preview Tool you can build a plan and save or print it – or even email the info to your colleagues). If you're an ECM practitioner, there's a lot going for you to take advantage of. Below is a list of sessions that you'll want to add to your calendar.
- Sunday, Jan. 26 Session BPD204 1:30pm, Room: Swan 1 "New Insights & Better Outcomes with Smarter Content to Drive Exceptional Customer Experiences" presented by Cengiz Satir, IBM Note: this is part of the Business Partner Development Day programming
- Monday, Jan. 27 Session 1333 11am, Room: Swan Mockingbird 1-2 "Work with content the way we live – Social" Presented by Cengiz Satir, IBM and Richard Medina, Co-Founder and Principal Consultant, Doculabs
- Tuesday, Jan. 28 Session 1335 10am, Room: Swan Pelican 1-2 "Securely Share Content With Anyone, Anywhere, In The World" Presented by Steve Studer, IBM; Ian Story, IBM
- Tuesday, Jan. 28 Session KEY106 3pm, Room: Swan Ballroom 3-4 "Bringing The Enterprise Content Management Experience To Social and Mobile" Presented by John Murphy, IBM; Cengiz Satir, IBM
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 Session 1523 8:15am, Room: Swan 9-10 "Future Directions Social Search and SaND" Presented by Bob Foyle, IBM
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 Session 1337 11:15am, Room: Swan Mockingbird 1-2 " Rethink What's Possible with IBM Social Content" Presented by Ian Story, IBM; Cengiz Satir, IBM
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 Session 1505 4:15pm, Room: Dolphin North Hemisphere E "Maximizing and Simplifying Connections And FileNet: Best Practices" Presented by Thomas Brawn, IBM; Scott Malabarba, IBM
And don't forget to visit the ECM pedestal inside the Solution Expo! As always, our product experts will be on-hand to provide a demo of the latest product updates and help you find exactly what you're looking for to take your content management strategy to the next level: social!
If you are interested in booking a one-on-one meeting with our executives, please act quickly as space is limited. Your request can be submitted directly to your IBM representative, but if you need help please contact me directly email@example.com
- Alisa Maclin - VP, Industry Solutions Marketing
- Carol Taylor – WW Sales Leader, ECM Platform, Social, & Daeja
- Doug Hunt - Enterprise Content Management General Manager
- Feri Clayton - Director Document Imaging And Capture
- John Murphy - Vice President, Products and Strategy, ECM
- Maria Winans - VP, WW Software Solutions Group Marketing
- Paul Fitzpatrick - Director, ECM & Smarter Cities Marketing
- William Lobig - Director, ECM Development: Content, Case, Mobile, Solutions & Analytics
I look forward to seeing you there!