Good attendance at the CMOD related sessions this year. Here is a quick review of the topics covered:
Customer led sessions
- Best Practices for Content Manager OnDemand Java API Monitoring, Alerting and Retrieval of AFP to z/OS by Benny Ormson of AT&T Services
- A Mountain to Migrate: Content Manager OnDemand, by Lorelei Puthuff from BCBS of
. South Carolina
- OnDemand User Group (ODUG) Meeting
IBM led sessions
- Using IBM Web Interface (WEBi) with IBM Content Manager OnDemand and Content Manager 8, by Louise Hawley.
- Best Practices for Content Manager OnDemand z/OS Implementation, by Hassan (Al) Shazly.
- Meet the Expert with Greg Felderman
- Top Ways to Improve your FileNet P8, CM8 and CMOD System Performance by Bill Taylor.
- Leveraging the Benefits of IBM Content Manager OnDemand: A Product Update – by Louise Hawley and Neil Parrott.
- Content Manager OnDemand User Group/Birds of a Feather, led by Greg Felderman and Neil Parrott
What topics would you like to see covered at future events?