Join us for the 2011 IBM Cloud Computing Technical Symposium event on 28 - 30 November 2011 in Darmstadt (close to Frankfurt am Main) in Germany!
Why you should attend:
Attending the 2011 IBM Cloud Computing Technical Symposium is a smart and efficient way to catch up on key messages and up to date technical content about all aspects of cloud computing, the newest solutions, trends and developments in just three compact days.
The 2011 IBM Cloud Computing Technical Symposium offers a choice of more than 150 sessions organized in 8 - 10 parallel tracks in English language focusing on following topics:
· Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Cloud Computing Architecture, Cloud Standards, Cloud Delivery Models, Business Value of Cloud Computing, Energy Efficincy, etc
· Business Solutions: Customer Case Studies, Industrie Solutions, Smarter Computing, Optimized Systems, etc
· Cloud Infrastructure 1: Systems Management, System & Network Management Software, Storage Software, Security Software, etc
· Cloud Infrastructure 2: Server, Storage, Network, Clients, Virtualization, Security, etc
· Cloud Applications (Apps as a Service): Applications Architectures, Collaborative Applications, Content Applications, Customer Relation Ship Management Applications, Application Scalability and Availability, Social Networks, etc
· Cloud Platforms (Platform as a Service): Portals, Quality & Life-Cycle Tools, Intergration & Process Automation Middleware, Information & Data Management, Data Access, Analysis, Application Server Middleware, Application Development Software, etc
· Cloud Datacenter Service Management: IBM Service Delivery Manager, Tivoli Service Automation Manager, IBM Systems Director, etc
After Symposium special workshops
to get deep knowledge in special areas of Cloud Computing available.
For more details about the planned agenda and the event in summary please use the weblink below.
Information and registration