Join us for the 2011 IBM Cloud Computing Technical Symposium event on 28 - 30 November 2011 in
Why you should attend:
Attending the 2011 IBM Cloud Computing Technical Symposium is a smart and efficient way to catch up on key messages and up to date technical content about all aspects of cloud computing, the newest solutions, trends and developments in just three compact days.
The 2011 IBM Cloud Computing Technical Symposium offers a choice of more than 150 sessions organized in 8 - 10 parallel tracks in English language focusing on following topics:
· Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Cloud Computing Architecture, Cloud Standards, Cloud Delivery Models, Business Value of Cloud Computing, Energy Efficincy, etc
· Business Solutions: Customer Case Studies, Industrie Solutions, Smarter Computing, Optimized Systems, etc
· Cloud Infrastructure 1: Systems Management, System & Network Management Software, Storage Software, Security Software, etc
· Cloud Infrastructure 2: Server, Storage, Network, Clients, Virtualization, Security, etc
· Cloud Applications (Apps as a Service): Applications Architectures, Collaborative Applications, Content Applications, Customer Relation Ship Management Applications, Application Scalability and Availability, Social Networks, etc
· Cloud Platforms (Platform as a Service): Portals, Quality & Life-Cycle Tools, Intergration & Process Automation Middleware, Information & Data Management, Data Access, Analysis, Application Server Middleware, Application Development Software, etc
· Cloud Datacenter Service Management: IBM Service Delivery Manager, Tivoli Service Automation Manager, IBM Systems Director, etc
· After Symposium special workshops to get deep knowledge in special areas of Cloud Computing available.
For more details about the planned agenda and the event in summary please use the weblink below.
Fee: 1.490,- EUR + VAT
Our Full Symposium pricing structure is easy and all-inclusive - the earlier you register, the more you save.
• Now until September 15th, the fee is 1.290,- EUR + VAT* (this is the lowest individual fee available)
• On September 15th the fee will increase to 1.340,- EUR + VAT*
• And on October 25th the full sympsoium fee 1.490,- EUR + VAT will apply
* The Early Bird Discount pricing cannot be combined with any further discounts.
Large Group Discounts:
Large Group Discounts are for groups of 4+ and 8+ people registering from the same organization. Each person in the group is eligible for a special registration rate. To receive your Large Group Discount please contact: Joerg Teichfischer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Rate 4+: 1.240,- EUR *VAT * per attendee of the group.
* The Larger Group Discount pricing cannot be combined with any further discounts.
Group Rate 8+: 1.190,- EUR *VAT * per attendee of the group.
·The Larger Group Discount pricing cannot be combined with any further discounts.
Information and registration