Smarter Cities workshop
An event for European Consultants and System Integrators
Date: June 28th - 29th at IBM Montpellier, France
Cities today are confronting serious challenges that can affect their economies, competitiveness and ability to deliver core services to citizens. Cities are complex systems of systems, and the challenge they face often touch multiple agencies, including operations, transportation, water, public, safety, energy, buildings, education, healthcare and social services. City leaders must address those challenges by fostering innovation, and creating new opportunities from the harsh realities of aging infrastructures, declining budgets, changing demographics and increasing threats.
This one-and-a-half day workshop, targeted specifically to Consultants & System Integrators working with cities and regional governments will go into the details of IBM Smarter City key solutions that can help increase the quality of services provided to citizens and business while enhancing the efficiency of cities operations.
We will during this workshop
· Present IBM Smarter Cities Strategy, solutions and best practices.
· Present and demonstrate IBM Intelligent Operations Center as well as other Key Software solutions (tririga, Maximo EAM .. )
· Present Smarter Building assets and demo
· Demonstrate how to improve Energy efficiency with BAO
· Present Big Data Challenges and a real case study based on Smart Metering
· Present IBM Capabilities around Water Management
We look forward to meeting you in Montpellier. Limited seats available, please register via your IBM Representative or Technical Advocate.