Date: May 3rd - 4th
Location: IBM Montpellier, France
With Power Systems, you can outpace your competitors by delivering services faster, differentiate your offerings by delivering higher quality services, and turn operational cost into investment opportunity by delivering services with superior economies.
This one-and-a-half day workshop will go into the details of the IBM Power family through presentations and demos.
This technical workshop is targeted specifically to Consultants & Systems Integrators working with Power Systems technologies. Our Power Systems technical team will update you on the news and announcements around this platform.
During this workshop we will:
- Go into the details of IBM Power System Strategy for Smarter Computing
- Give the latest announcements in the Power Systems area
- Include a competitive view of the market and the IBM positioning.
- Explain how to get the best of Oracle with Power
- Detail how to develop SAP workloads on Power
- Demonstrate our Cloud Computing capabilities on Power
- Go through IBM Power HA solution for high availability and disaster recovery
- Detail how to manage your Power System with System Director
- Show an example of the use of Power virtualization implemented in our Benchmark center
We look forward to meeting you in Montpellier. Limited seats available, please register via your IBM Representative or Technical Advocate.
Contact your IBM representative or technical advocate now