Take a Look on the IBM ECM Website for These New Offers!
May's Highlights are:Advanced Case Management Industry Papers
What is a case? The definition differs from industry to industry. But there are common elements across cases. Learn how managing your growing and increasingly complex business activities through a case management approach can help you:
- Allowing knowledge workers to view all of their case information on one platform
- Leveraging best practices from one area of an organization to another
- Enabling knowledge workers to easily create and participate in ad hoc workflows and structure process
Production Imaging Edition
Conquer paper mountains with single document imaging!
Despite significant advances in IT solutions and industry visions for paperless offices, many companies still struggle under mountains of paper. Yet the faster you can reduce labor-intensive, error-prone processes and paper related costs, the faster you can reap the financial rewards and enable the business flexibility and speed.
Find out how you can easily replace labor-intensive, error-prone, and paperbound processes with the four critical components of document imaging lifecycle management included in IBM Production Imaging Edition:
- Capture: acquire and extract key data from documents—then convert them into electronic images
- Store: leverage your enterprise content repository for manageability, flexibility and control
- Manage: improve document usability with enterprise-wide document image viewing
- Activate: incorporate business process management to "activate" your content - increasing process performance and productivity
Datacap 5 phases of Capture
(No graphic module; text only.)
Where do you land in the capture Continuum?
- The five phases of capture: a document strategy handbook, from simple scanning to enterprise capture