Have you ever wished that you had a cheat sheet for navigating the PartnerWorld program?
IBM Software Quick Start will most definitely be helpful to new IBM
Business Partners, but I think existing partners will also benefit.
The Quick Start aggregates everything you'll need to manage your IBM
relationship on a day-to-day basis, from updating your profile to
accessing training to managing leads. Here's a brief overview of what you'll find there:
- Engage with PartnerWorld: How
to register for PartnerWorld and optimize your profile so that you
receive a personalized experience highlighting the information most
relevant to your business. This step also explains PartnerWorld basics, such as membership levels, program benefits, and more.
- Receive Training, Certification and Support: Links to various Business Partner training programs, all aggregated on one tidy page. This page includes everything from professional certifications to face-to-face and virtual learning programs such as PartnerWorld University and the IBM Innovation Centers.
- Gain Skills and Certifications to Achieve Authorizations: A step-by-step guide to the Software Value Plus (SVP) program, and how to become an SVP authorized IBM Business Partner.
- Leverage Top Sales and Marketing Resources: An
overview of sales and marketing benefits for IBM Business Partners,
plus access to quarterly sales plays and enablement that will help you
sell in specific scenarios, such as competitive takeouts, midmarket
plays, and leveraging acquisitions.
- Manage Your Opportunities:
Begin managing your opportunities and claim incentives with the Global
Partner Portal, and understand how to optimize the leads that are passed
to your business by IBM.
- Connect with Clients and Other Business Partners: Links to key directories, such as the Business Partner Locator, as well as information on how to connect with other partners and market your business via social media.
Visit PartnerWorld for more information on the IBM Software Quick Start for Business Partners