IBM Case Manager V5.1 Improves Case Deployment Experience and Enhanced Integration with IBM BPM
IBM Case Manager V5.1 provides several design and deployment improvements to further extend time to value by shorting the case creation through deployment cycle.
Examples of these improvements:
- A new framework can integrate data from other non-related enterprise systems. As an example, CRM systems that rely on data not residing in FileNet® Content Manager or IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition can be more seamlessly integrated into IBM Case Manager.
- Iterative development experience provides for simpler and more flexible redeployment where multiple business analysts can participate in designing concurrent assets.
- Case Manager widgets now expose all events and capabilities programmatically, empowering Solution Developers to create rapidly deployable custom-built UIs.
- Case split establishing a relationship between the split cases is now available.
- Designed to make it easier for solution designers to create and share solution templates because of a simplified solution template package.
IBM Case Manager integrates with IBM Business Process Manager and IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition to improve configuration flexibility and productivity
- An integrated unified view lets knowledge workers have access to Case Manager and IBM Business Process Manager work items simultaneously.
- Empower solutions designers to define cases tasks previously implemented by IBM Business Process Manager and managed in IBM Process Center.
- Common support for business space as the mashup container.
- As an IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition customer, you can take full advantage of IBM Case Manager, building complete case-based solutions utilizing direct support with the IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition content repository.
- IBM Forms integration with IBM Case Manager is now available. IBM Forms provides layout for case details page or form policy documents if added to a case. Solutions designers can easily create a completely custom and seamless case date entry screen while synchronizing with case properties.
- Simplified mapping process where FileNet Business Process Manager users can leverage their existing investment in process definitions.
Support for additional operating, database, and LDAP systems for improved alignment is provided for both IBM Business Process Manager and P8 FileNet P8 platforms.
Click here for the details of the October 4th announcement.