Next week, from Monday May 12th through Thursday May 15th, is the annual Smarter Commerce Global Summit in Tampa Florida. The Summit is a great place to deepen your knowledge of B2B Integration. Starting Monday, with the IBM Business Partner day, you will have the opportunity to speak with solution experts, learn about new solutions, view demos and most importantly, interact with your peers who are using B2B Integration.
The highlight of Monday’s activities is the Business Partner forum, which, will be different than any other! It is a Business Partner Festival focused on the "Art of Growing Your Business". Business Partners will find themselves transported to a street-fair environment where interactive conversations and fun activities focused around SaaS, Mobile, Cloud will take place. Food, drinks, and artists will be interspersed among educational opportunities that will provide actionable ways to help grow business. If you want to meet with IBM Executives, make sure to be there between 4:30-5:00pm. Additionally, you can visit:
- Social Connections: Get a New Headshot Taken. Learn How to Connect the Dots with LOB Executives. Discover new solutions and sales tools!
- Enablement Café: Grab a Cup of Java. Build Your Personal Enablement Plan. Learn how to find the latest sales tools quickly, discuss ways to build and improve your marketing plans. Create a Custom Postcard!
- Cloud / SaaS Lounge: Have Your Caricature Drawn. Be Inspired to Build Your Cloud Model with IBM. Get a Cloud/SaaS Market Opportunity Kit!
- Revenue Gallery: Take a 'Selfie' with a New Friend and Send to Mobile Central! Get Tips On: Live Events, Digital Campaigns and Working with Agencies. Update Your Profile on PartnerWorld. Learn about Content Syndication. Enjoy a Smoothie!
- Mobile Central: Take the Mobile Web Push Challenge. Get Your Mobile Solar Charger and Roll Your Own Cigar!
During the rest of the week, you can discover what’s new with B2B Integration. There are 40 breakout sessions feat (Download Session Roadmap here) featuring content from market leaders like Whirlpool, Ryder Logistics, CVS Caremark, Jabil Circuit, Sony, Commerce Bankshares, Reynolds American, CEVA Logistics, Watts Water and more. Listen and interact with your peers.
The first B2B Integration keynote discusses the new IBM Sterling B2B Services Analytics and Reporting offering as well as key offerings from Aspera, such as Aspera Drive. We’ll also hear from Aspera client, Sony Pictures Entertainment on how Aspera technology is revolutionizing their digital value chain and aided in expediting the delivery of new movies like The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Our second keynote; Inspired Leadership – The Heart and the Fist, is delivered by a former Navy SEAL, award-winning author, Rhodes Scholar, humanitarian and Founder and CEO of The Mission Continues, Eric Greitjens. Eric discusses his work a as a humanitarian volunteer, documentary photographer, and researcher and how his work as a social entrepreneur is transforming how America views our veterans, under the theme on living with resilience and leading with strength and compassion through adverse circumstances.
There is so much more for attendees to do and learn, I have just touched on the highpoints.
To learn more and register, go here.