Deepthi Nagarajan, Category Marketing Manager -Document Imaging and Capture, IBM
“The Age of the Customer” is now - customers soaring with expectations on what they want, what they like and how well you know them. They not only want more self-service capabilities but also expect a seamless and integrated experience across all the devices they use to connect with you. They expect relevant promotions and a flawless post-purchase experience. Today, if you do not have real-time response to a customer request you will lose business.
A Gartner research has identified some trends that support this:
- 89% of people would discontinue their business with a company after a negative customer service experience
- 86% of consumers would pay more for a better customer experience
With the increasing demands of the customers, it’s time that you recognize where you are in your customer experience journey. Are you seeking answers to any one of the following questions?
- Do I need to reduce the time it takes for call center agents to resolve customer inquiries?
- Do I know of incidents where customers have been lost due to frustrating customer service?
- Is it likely that some customers are lost without ever learning of the incident that caused the loss?
- Can I reduce the number of customer call-backs?
- Would my operations improve if call center agents could see, online, documents that have been printed and mailed out to your customer?
- Can I reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction by streamlining access to customer information?
- How important is customer satisfaction to customer retention?
If the answer is yes, you are in need of a Digital Front Office solution that can transform and provide an enriching customer experience.
IBM Content Manager On Demand(CMOD) transforms high volume print correspondence into on-line electronic documents to support customer self-service operations.
To know how IBM CMOD drives exceptional customer experience view this webcast – “Right Here, Right Now: Delivering Real-Time Customer Response” delivered by Brian Phelps and David Jenness.
In this on demand webcast you learn to know your customer’s lifetime value and how to create a system of satisfaction by understanding, connecting and engaging with your customer. The speakers elaborate on how you can reduce overhead by giving customers strategic access to their account information and creating meaningful interactions by leveraging online exposure. The webcast also provides an end-to-end overview of the Service-Profit Chain and how you can use it to improve your overall customer experience.
Click here to view the webcast now.