IBM Connections Enterprise Content Edition V5.2.0 is an innovative social content management solution designed to provide collaborative document management tightly integrated with modern social collaboration elements such as liking, tagging, and following.
Connections Enterprise Content Edition not only enables businesses to address multiple scenarios independent of platform device or application, but also allows users to leverage the organization's collective stream of knowledge.
Key features of Connections Enterprise Content Edition
- Self-provisioned communities to easily create and collaborate on office documents.
- Apply social tagging, comments, likes, recommendations, and track download counts to content.
- Work directly with content through IBM Content Navigator and its application integration with Microsoft Office applications or via an IBM Connections community.
- Associate context to enterprise content via wikis and blogs.
- Access content anytime and anywhere through web, portal applications and smart devices.
- Document versioning capabilities and routing documents for review and approval.
- Search content.
- Execute hold and retention policies as directed by the IBM Information Lifecycle Governance Policy suite of products.
- Extend custom applications through the Content Management Interoperability Standard (CMIS), and Content Manager APIs.
IBM® Connections Enterprise Content Edition includes the following no-charge, product components:
- IBM Content Navigator
- IBM FileNet® Content Manager
- IBM Connections
You have a cost efficient way to combine social collaboration experiences with enterprise content management through this integrated product bundle.
If you are an existing IBM Connections customer who also has Connections Content Manager or the IBM Connections Suite, you have a cost efficient means to obtain extended Connections Enterprise Content Management through the new Connections Enterprise Content Edition add-on.
To know more about the product, please click here