The 10 Myths of Enterprise Risk Management
Gordon Burnes 270004HVEW email@example.com | | 0 Comments | 190 Visits
On a daily basis, we’re out speaking with prospects, customers, analysts, press, and thought leaders in the GRC/ERM space. Over the course of the last year, we’ve heard many myths about risk management, and, over the course of the next couple weeks, we’ll address these myths. But we thought that we would give you a taste of what’s to come, so here is a list of the top 10 myths in risk management. Please feel free to add your own in the comments section. This list is certainly not exhaustive!
2. CIOs Have Embraced GRC
3. A Rigid, Standardized Approach Is Best
4. You Can Only Manage Risk from the Center
5. You Can Manage Risk and Compliance in Spreadsheets
6. Traditional Audit Planning Is Good Enough
7. Enterprise Risk Management Is Dead!
8. It Just Takes Common Sense
9. TJX – It Can’t Happen Here
10. You Can’t Plan for the Unknown