This year’s OPUS is shaping up to be the best yet! In addition to leading GRC executives presenting case studies and lessons learned, OPUS 2008 includes the who’s who of GRC thought leaders:
- French Caldwell, Research VP at Gartner, Inc. will discuss the latest GRC Technology Trends.
- Chris McClean, Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc. will provide a perspective on Corporate Social Responsibility and the growing influence of GRC.
- John Haggerty, Vice President & Research Fellow at AMR Research will discuss his view on the future of GRC.
- David Holcombe, Director of Risk Management for International Speedway Corporation and NASCAR, Inc will provide a history and evolution of safety in motor sports from the NASCAR and motor sport facility perspective.
- Mark Beasley, Director, ERM Initiative and Deloitte Professor of ERM at NC State will discuss how many organizations are responding to external pressure by leveraging traditional risk management processes into an enterprise risk management (ERM) view.
- Richard Steinberg, Founder and Principal, Steinberg Governance Advisors, will provide his insight on risk convergence.
You can get a preview of Richard Steinberg’s perspective on enterprise-wide risk management by checking out our recent blog entry. In this video, Richard is interviewed by Gordon Burnes at the recent Executive ERM Forum.
Check back soon for more detail on our extensive line-up of customer case studies being presented at OPUS and our extended Hands-On Workshops.