Businesses around the globe are facing many of the same challenges: rising customer expectations for quality service, pressures to control costs, and requirements to manage the complexity of converging IT and business infrastructures.
While their overall challenges are similar, the types of
services, assets and infrastructures used across industries can vary
tremendously. This is why
- Banking: Reduce costs, respond to new/expanding regulations, implement consolidations, and minimize operational risk.
- Chemicals & Petroleum: Manage end-to-end operations more efficiently, preserve existing infrastructure investments, safeguard knowledge and expertise, and manage risk and compliance.
- Retail: Establish a platform for rapid deployment of new capabilities and customer-focused strategies, integrate processes and systems to drive operational excellence, monitor and protect assets to minimize disruptions, and facilitate compliance with industry regulations.
- Communication Service Providers: Improve the service quality of next-generation content and application-based services, while reducing operational costs and the risks associated with today’s more open networks.
- Electronics: Drive continuous improvement in time to market, product quality and development productivity while building responsiveness, agility and efficiencies into business operations through higher asset performance, availability and utilization rates.
& Utilities: Build and manage a common service management platform
for the Intelligent Utility Network with advanced meter management (
AMM), electric transmission and distribution device automation and analytics, and enterprise asset management (EAM), including meter asset management.
Accelerate and optimize high-quality product development and introduction,
while extending the benefits of product lifecycle management (
PLM) to the entire value chain.
- Insurance: Streamline operations and meet regulatory compliance objectives by minimizing security and IT operations risk while controlling data center costs.
- Transportation: Optimize the operational performance of business and IT assets -ensuring high reliability and availability of assets, achieving a greater level of customer service, and driving value for the enterprise.
- Government: Enhance dynamic infrastructure capabilities for defense agencies by providing solutions that reduce the cost of operations, improve the services delivered and help manage the risks.
Provide patients with the services they need, when they need them, and
at a competitive cost.
Each week, we will feature a closer look at one of the industries highlighted above. Talk to us! What industry-specific challenges are you facing? What kind of industry-specific information and resources would you like to hear more about? Send us your thoughts.