When: July 14, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight, 3:00 p.m. GMT, 4:00 p.m. British Summer Time
Speaker: Glinda Cummings, WW Senior Tivoli Product Manager, zSecure
While preventing security breaches is paramount, security administrators are frequently bogged down with tedious, time-consuming, complex day-to-day tasks that divert their attention from security issues. These time-consuming tasks can be reduced by improving security administration processes and automating audit documentation, allowing administrators to focus on innovative extensions to their business applications in order to maximize investments.
Join us for this webcast on July 14th to learn about the new capabilities in Security zSecure suite, Security Key Lifecycle Manager, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, Tivoli Security Information and Event Manager, and other security products that enhance cloud security on the mainframe.
In this session, you’ll learn how Tivoli Security Management for zEnterprise can help:
· Reduce the cost of administrating security on the mainframe by reducing complexity and using fewer staff resources
· Automate security policy enforcement to implement best practices and compliance requirements
· Analyze data to detect and respond rapidly to the large volume of security events and threats both internal and external
· Proactively handle events with automated closed-loop remediation that closes exposures
· Protect sensitive data and simplify the lifecycle management of encryption keys
· Consolidated cloud security management for zEnterprise
Sign up for the webcast here.