If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will want to make sure to attend the Integrated Service Management track at Innovate 2010.
Made up of 17 compelling sessions, this track illustrates how Integrated Service Management helps align people, processes, information and assets across the organizational silos. Sessions discuss how to bridge the gap between development and operations to help automate processes and reduce time to market. Other sessions explore how to incorporate technologies such as cloud into your design and delivery process which is essential for creating smarter products and services.
Clients who have already adopted Integrated Service Management into their design, development and test phases have realized many quantifiable benefits, including:
- Improving Service by up to 40% through process optimization as measured against service quality indicators
- Reducing Costs by up to 25% through infrastructure optimization and improved return on assets
- Mitigating Risk by reducing client-facing incidents and problems up to 30%
By attending the Integrated Service Management track at Innovate2010, you will find out how to realize these benefits too. You will hear how you can:
- Speed up design, test and deployment processes and maximize resource utilization with automation solutions
- Create a robust dev and test processes that will have minimal chances of failure and cause an outage,
- Drive up resource utilization and reduce costs
Attend the Integrated Service Management track sessions offered at Innovate 2010, talk to our experts and learn how you can design and deliver smarter products and services and realize your business objectives. Click here and in the 'Choose a track' window, select 'Integrated Service Management' to view the 17 Integrated Service Management sessions.