Facilities Friday: Smarter buildings come to Pulse 2011
Karl Helbig 270001N2U6 email@example.com | | Tags:  energy-management green-infrastructure energy-monitoring energy-optimization energy meo ibm-energy-management tivoli smarter-buildings space-planning energy-efficiency facilities-m maximo-asset-management green environment sustainability space-management
1 Comments | 3,916 Visits
As most of you know by now, Pulse 2011 is returning to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas February 27 - March 2. As part of this year's EAM track, we've added an exciting new sub-track for smarter buildings. I talked about what a smarter building is in my last Facilities Friday blog so I won't go in to that here (surely more to come in future posts). But I did want to tell you about all of the activities that are being planned for smarter buildings at Pulse.
Here's what's happening:
In addition, you can learn more about smarter buildings from IBMers, partners and our customers in both the EAM and Smart Industry Solutions tracks with sessions from:
- City of Cambridge, DC WASA, General Dynamics, Penn State, Cinepolis, IBM and partners such as Johnson Controls, Iconics and Provista
- IBM Real Estate Portfolio Optimization: Space - Energy Operations- Smarter buildings in Acton: IBM/Johnson Controls Implementations
- Smarter buildings in Higher Education panel
- Smarter buildings for a Sustainable Future panel with IBM and partners including Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Eaton and more
- Space and data center infrastructure management
And you can stop by one of the six expo hall pedestals related to smarter buildings:
- Data Center Infrastructure Management & Maximo Asset Management for Energy Optimization
- Facilities/Space Planning
- Smarter buildings/PPMS
- Smarter buildings at IBM headquarters
- City Operations Center
- Intelligent Site Operations
Registration is open @ ibm.com so register today and start building your agenda!
In closing today, I'll leave you with two things:
IBM's smarter buildings solution video - energy, space & operations:
Stay in the loop:
For the latest updates from now right up to Pulse, follow @karlhelbig on Twitter. I'll post updates as we continue to refine the agenda.