The IBM Software Development Kit for Linux on Power (SDK) is a free, Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The SDK integrates C/C++ source development with the Advance Toolchain, Post-Link Optimization, and classic Linux performance analysis tools, including Oprofile, Perf and Valgrind.
[ Updated 06 March 2015 ]
The IBM SDK for Linux on Power provides you with:
The IBM SDK for Linux on Power package includes:
- IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power integration, Versions 7.0-5, 7.1-0, and 8.0-0
- IBM SDK for Linux on Power, Version 1.6.1
- Feedback Directed Program Restructuring (FDPR), Version 5.6.2-6c
- Pthread Monitoring tool for Linux on Power (pthread-mon), Version 0.5.10-1
- IBM SDK Java Technology Edition Version 7.1
- IBM POWER8 Functional Simulator
Supported Linux distributions
The following Linux distributions are currently supported for 64-bit IBM Power Systems.
New in Version 1.6.1
Refer to the Release Notes for more detailed information about features of the IBM SDK for Linux on Power and for additional help troubleshooting issues.