Upgrade Central provides key resources for planning and deploying your migration to IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0.x
WebSphere Portal 8.0 was announced in May 2012. This major release contains both defect fixes and new features.
The following resources are available to assist you with your migration. For upgrade information about other IBM Collaboration Solutions software, visit the IBM Collaboration Solutions Upgrade Central page.
Table of contents
- Deciding to migrate
- Obtaining the installation media
- Installing / migrating
- Available fix packs and updates
|1. Deciding to migrate|
|2. Obtaining the installation media|
- Download entitled software from Passport Advantage Online (requires an IBM Customer Number). For more information, Passport Advantage customers can refer to the following documents:
- Request assistance
New customers and customers without a maintenance agreement have the following options:
- Enroll in the Passport Advantage program to receive maintenance upgrades and technical support.
- Software online catalog
- Learn about IBM Business Partners
- Request that an IBM representative call or email you
|3. Installing / migrating|
|4. Available fixes and updates|
- Recommended updates for WebSphere Portal 8.0.x
- Visit IBM Fix Central for the most current fixes available for WebSphere Portal 8.0
- Support site
- Discussion forum
- Product wiki
- WebSphere Portal 8.0 documentation
- WebSphere Portal Express 8.0 documentation
- developerWorks WebSphere Portal zone
- Visit the Service Request (SR) site to submit a service request (requires a maintenance subscription)
- Visit the Software Support Lifecycle site to effectively plan your software investment without any breaks in support
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.