What Out of the Box Reports are delivered in Release 7.1?
Over 150 reports are delivered in Release 7.1. These reports span the variety of Applications, and include Analysis, Drill Down, Hierarchical, and Graphical Reports.
The booklet contains information on each report's file names, parameter, application toolbar settings, grouping, sorting and descriptions along with various other information.
To work with the Release 7.1 Report Booklet:
1. Download and save the zip file.
*NOTE: If the file is downloaded as a .wss file, change its file extension to .zip before saving.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Access the Report Listing V7.xls
4. The xls file will then list the V7.1 Delivered Reports, along with their descriptions, file names, and references to other information including parameters, templates, grouping, sorting and unique reporting functionality.
5. To view the report, click on its report name to access a sample pdf of the report.
6. This file is setup as a workbook. If there is a value of Yes in the column labeled LD? (Long Description), additional information on the report can be found in the second worksheet 'Additional V7 Report Desc'.
7. Revision History is maintained in the Revision Worksheet.
For a complete listing of V7 Report Booklets, reference this page
For a complete listing of Maximo Report Reference Materials, access this page here
|Systems and Asset Management||Tivoli Asset Management for IT||All||7.1|
|Systems and Asset Management||IBM Maximo Asset Management Essentials||All||7.1.1|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.