This technote outlines the steps for enabling SQL logging for WebSphere® Portlet Factory, which can be helpful for debugging problems with database calls.
1. Edit the SQL calls you are using.
2. Expand the Events, Statistics and Logging section.
3. Place a checkmark in the boxes titled Log SQL Statements and Log SQL Warnings.
4. Save the builder call.
5. Save the model.
6. Open in edit mode the log4j.properties file under projectRoot\WEB-INF\config
7. Replace the word INFO with DEBUG for debugTracing so that the line looks like this:
8. Run the model and execute the action that results in the SQL call. The logs will be written to under the application's WEB-INF\logs directory in debugTracing.txt.