The IBM Software Development Kit for PowerLinux (SDK) is a free, Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The SDK integrates C/C++ source development with the Advance Toolchain, Post-Link Optimization, and classic Linux performance analysis tools, including Oprofile, Perf and Valgrind.
[ Updated 15 March 2013 ]
The IBM SDK for PowerLinux provides you with:
The IBM SDK for PowerLinux package includes:
- IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux Version 5.0 integration
- IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux Version 6.0 integration
- IBM SDK for PowerLinux, Version 1.3.1
- Feedback Directed Program Restructuring (FDPR), Version 5.6.1-9
- Pthread Monitoring tool for PowerLinux (pthread-mon), Version 0.5.10-1
- IBM SDK Java Technology Edition Version 6
- IBM performance simulator for PowerLinux. Provides cycle accurate core timers for the Power series of processors developed by IBM.
New in Version 1.3.1
Source Code Advisor bug fixes
Pthread monitoring tool and Trace analyzer bug fixes
CPI Breakdown Tool bug fixes
Refer to the Release Notes for more detailed information about features of the IBM SDK for PowerLinux.
Supported Linux distributions
The following Linux distributions are currently supported for 64-bit IBM Power Systems.