The IBM Software Development Kit for PowerLinux (SDK) is a free, Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The SDK integrates C/C++ source development with the Advance Toolchain, Post-Link Optimization, and classic Linux performance analysis tools, including Oprofile, Perf and Valgrind.
[ Updated 10 June 2014 ]
The IBM SDK for PowerLinux provides you with:
The IBM SDK for PowerLinux package includes:
- IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux Version integration
- IBM SDK for PowerLinux, Version 1.5.0
- Feedback Directed Program Restructuring (FDPR), Version 5.6.2-6b
- Pthread Monitoring tool for PowerLinux (pthread-mon), Version 0.5.10-1
- IBM SDK Java Technology Edition Version 7.1
- IBM Functional Simulator for POWER8 processor
Supported Linux distributions
The following Linux distributions are currently supported for 64-bit IBM Power Systems.
New in Version 1.5
Refer to the Release Notes for more detailed information about features of the IBM SDK for PowerLinux.