How it works:
- The IBM Support team provided you with a URL to this page, which may include values for some of the fields below
- Validate the value of all fields, especially the connection code. The connection code and name are required fields.
- Review the usage agreement.
- Click the I Agree button to initiate the screen-sharing session.
- You are prompted to download a small 750kb plug-in.
- Start the plug-in, and re-enter the connection code when prompted.
Note: On Windows 7, you must either run the plug-in as an administrator user or use the "Run As Admin" option.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.