The SmartCloud Orchestrator Tivoli Provisioning Manager integration content pack allows you to use your existing Tivoli Provisioning Manager setup from IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator.
Important: The prerequisites to work with this content pack are as follows:
1) You must be well versed with the workflow language and Data Center Model (DCM) queries (DCMInsert, DCMQuery, DCMUpdate, and DCMDelete) of Tivoli Provisioning Manager.
2) You must reference the SCOrchestrator_Toolkit within this content pack as there is a dependency.
To execute the operations in the user interface of the SmartCloud Orchestrator of the content pack, you must register the human services and Business Process Definitions.
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager Information Center
- IBM Content Pack for Tivoli Provisioning Manager documentation.
- IBM Business Process Manager
is a comprehensive BPM platform that gives you visibility and insight
to manage your business processes.
- IBM Business Process Manager Community
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
To report a problem with deploying the download file from this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM / Tivoli support channel listed at IBM Directory of worldwide contacts.
To open a support request, use the product listed under the "IBM Products integration works with" section of the "Details" tab that indicates the main product the integration works with. Inform the solution integration was downloaded from the ISM Library providing the title of the integration and the related product.
You can also append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the IBM Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
Specific support information for this integration may follow:
IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager 7.2.1