A highly customizable integration package between IBMTivoli Identity Manager™ and CA Technologies Role and Compliance Manager™ products. Supports Synchronizing Users, Roles, Policies and all relationships between them.
Corvir's IBM'sTivoli Identity Manager™ and CA Technologies Role and Compliance Manager™ integration package provides a highly customizable import/export functionality to make sure you get the best ROI when using both ITIM and RCM in your environment.
- A highly customizable XML configuration file
- Supports various methods for fetching values from ITIM objects (Person, Roles, Policy, etc.): Whole values, Substrings, Resolving DN pointers, Conditional based on matching values, etc.
- Supports fetching object containers (OU) in various levels (i.e. a Parent of a Parent...)
- Supports Virtually any ITIM Service (RCM endpoint) when Reading or Writing Policy Information
- Supports mixed Policies: Non-Resource values in Policy entitlements are not overwritten (e.g. an AD entitlement with both group and Display Name parameters the Display Name will never be touched)
- Multi-Platform. Runs on Windows, Linux and Unix machines (tested on Windows 2003, Linux RHEL 5.0 and AIX)
- Supports Remote operations no need to install anything on the ITIM Machine.
- Can work with CSV files or directly with RCM Database configurations (RCM DB integration only works when executed on a Windows machine with RCM installed)
We have been leading a new concept of treating the security needs as a holistic system, where ALL components play together and integrate in order to achieve the best solutions. At the base of that concept is the notion that we must stop separating the design of security components such as firewalls, SIM/SOC, Identity and Access management, OS Hardening, IPS/IDS, DLP, etc. Instead, we aim at providing a Big Picture view of an organization's security needs and providing architecture and design services to answer all of those needs on all levels.
This view does not mean that all the components have to be managed by the same teams it means that they must be designed as one system with multiple components. It also means that there is one guiding hand that coordinates the work of all the teams to ensure the components support each other.
Corvir Contact Site
For Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Windows Server 2003 (inclusive)
Windows 2000 Server (inclusive)