The IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management UI Version 7.5 provides new, easy to understand, easy to customize, dashboards for IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management, IBM Tivoli® Monitoring, and IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager products.
The IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management UI includes predefined templates for simple J2EE, complex J2EE, and
SAP applications, based on industry best practices. You can use these
templates to quickly and easily build your own dashboards to monitor the
resources of your IT environments. The UI also has integrated views to
monitor IBM Tivoli Monitoring situation-based events and transactions of
- Greatly improves the usability and time-to-value of Application Performance Management by providing predefined dashboards
value by providing the built-in group widgets for each domain
application (DB2®, SAP, and others) based on industry best practices
- Fullfils the customers' needs to monitor business applications by providing customized application dashboards with a few clicks
- Best practices supported for Application Performance Management
- Templates for applications: Provides dashboard templates for common business application patterns in order for the users to quickly generate dashboards to monitor the business applications, such as simple, complex J2EE and SAP applications. Each template contains health summary that consists of key performance index of all components in the business application. Each template also contains dashboards navigation definition for drill down and drill up relationship among dashboards.
- Predefined component summary Widgets and domain health dashboards: Provides out of the box widgets for high-level summary and domain dashboards for more detailed information of component resources including HTTP Server, WebSphere Application Server, DB2, WebSphere MQ, SAP, etc.
- Easy to build, configure, and customize for different applications
- Matches dashboard to application structure: Dashboards automatically synchronize with application structure changes, for instance, components in or out of the application.
- Personalize view:
Each dashboard user can have personalized resource dashboard view to
focus on component and metrics that he or she is interested.
- Dashboard builder: Provides a graphical user interface tool for users to easily create customized dashboard either from a template or from scratch by simple drag and drop operations and a few configuration operations such as specify data source and thresholds.
- Role base access control: Control access to applications by role.
To report a problem with downloading this entry, contact the IBM ISM Library Administration.
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
To report a problem with deploying the download file from this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM / Tivoli support channel listed at IBM Directory of worldwide contacts.
To open a support request, use the product listed under the "IBM Products integration works with" section of the "Details" tab that indicates the main product the integration works with. Inform the solution integration was downloaded from the ISM Library providing the title of the integration and the related product.
You can also append a comment and rate this item to provide feedback and questions directly to the content submitter. You can also use the forum or community links under the related product resources to reach the IBM Service Management Connect area for the indicated product.
Specific support information for this integration may follow:
This download is offered free of charge to existing IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager (ITCAM) for Application Diagnostics customers. Support for this download is available through the normal ITCAM for Application Diagnostics support channels. This integration has been tested and is supported on the platforms and product versions listed in this document. When accessing support for this download, please quote the component ID as 5724G70UI.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 Standard (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 6.0 (64 bit)
- SuSE® Linux Enterprise Server 10, 11 (64 bit)
- AIX® 6.1, or 7.1
- Tivoli® Integrated Portal v188.8.131.52
- IBM® Tivoli Monitoring v6.2.3 Fix Pack 1
- Internet Explorer 9
- Firefox 10 and above
Related ITCAM Agents
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for WebSphere MQ 7.0.1
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for WebSphere Applications 7.1
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for HTTP Servers 7.1
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for DB2 7.1
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for SAP Applications 6.2.0
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Agent for Transactions 7.3
– Robotic Response Time
– Web Response Time